The fun starts at 12th and Vine and includes runs down parts of Main, Liberty, Central Parkway and other OTR streets. You can check the map on Runkeeper.
I'm not sure where music will be set up, but they promise:
- Cincy Brass
- The Hiders
- Faux Frenchmen
- Comet Bluegrass Allstars
- The Cliftones
There will also be more than 30 vendors and artists including the following food vendors:
- Dojo Gelato – Gelato!!
- Sweet Peace Bakery – Vegan Baked Goods
- Cafe de Wheels – Burgers, Fries, & Cubans
- Joe’s Diner on Sycamore – Smoothies, White Chicken Chili, Burgers
- Enzo’s OTR – Panini Sandwiches, tea, lemonade, baked goods
- Chili Rocks Spicy Delights – Geotta Coneys, BMT Coneys, Coneys and Chilies
- Mr. Gene’s Dog House – Hotdogs, fries, onion rings, wings, hot met
- Taco Azul - Tacos from a truck! Authentic Mexican street food
- Christian Moerlein Beer
Should be a blast. I am "running" (my running nickname would be Molasses... I run slow all the time, and not at all when it is cold) and look forward to the event.
Be sure to check out the details on the GoOTR.org site.